Don’t throw away those valentine’s day roses! Give yourself an at home facial instead!
Roses are not only soothing, but nourishing for the skin! They can help balance and restore the skin’s Ph and help tighten pores. This makes for a wonderful facial that hydrates the skin, perfect for these winter time months!
Rose facial step by step:
- Cleanse skin
- Put some rose petals in a bowl and add some almost-boiling water on top.
- Lean over the bowl and use a towel to form a tent. Steam your face for around 10 minutes.
- Take the water-soaked rose petals and crush them in a bowl.
- Add some honey for added benefits to the crushed roses and stir.
- Apply to your face in circular motions, like if you were washing your face with this amazing rose water.
- Wait 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. You will notice smoother, healthier looking skin!
Tips: When making your rose facial, make sure to wear an old shirt as the facial mask will be runny and could stain.